Friday, July 10, 2009
This weeks VUI Top 9
As stated before, with respect to David Letterman, here is this week's VUI Top 9. We come up with nine because we ain't smart enough to come up with ten. This week's top nine revolves around the infamous photo of President Obama. Here are the top 9 thoughts and quotes about the infamous photo:
9) French President Sarkozy: "Damn, Mr. President, don't turn your body, just use your eyes."
8) Congressman Barney Frank: "I don't get it. What is the President looking at?"
7) White House Spokesman: "The President was looking at the steps to see how they were constructed, and also for a quarter that he had bounced off an unknown object."
6) Former President Bill Clinton: "I told President Obama he would really like the job. "
5) Michelle Obama: "He did what?!"
4) Sarah Palin: "That could have been my daughter the President was eying. I am insulted. Man, these go go boots are killing me."
3) Unknown Congressman: "Now that is a stimulus!"
2) President Obama: "Memo to self, visit Brazil soon."
1) Governor Mark Sanford: "See what I am talking about, Mr. President."