Friday, July 03, 2009

Some holiday humor and bringing out the Top 9

VUI is bringing out the VUI Top 9 of the week, and trying to laugh a little over the holiday weekend.

The VUI Top 9, because we ain't smart enough to come up with ten, for the week ending July 3rd, 2009: Top 9 things things we do not want to hear Governor Mark Sanford say:

9) I crossed the line once with Janet Reno.

8) As I sat in Argentina, I thought of the most beatiful name in the whole wide world: Jenny.

7) Blago and I are going to open up a public relations firm

6) I think I have a man crush on Chief Reggie Lloyd now.

5) I think I can beat Jim DeMint in the 2010 US Senate primary.

4) Jakie Knotts ought to add a little South American spice to his barbecue.

3) If they impeach me, I'll veto it.

2) The little voices inside my head keep telling me I can't resign.

1) Uh-oh, my soul mate is late.


With all respect to David Letterman.....

2 comments:

  1. Well WillieJuly 04, 2009

    This tasteless, insulting, and filled with RINO nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 04, 2009

    Here is your 10th one: "Jenny said I could keep my job, so Jesus compels all of you to leave me alone."

    ReplyDelete