VUI is bringing out the VUI Top 9 of the week, and trying to laugh a little over the holiday weekend.
The VUI Top 9, because we ain't smart enough to come up with ten, for the week ending July 3rd, 2009: Top 9 things things we do not want to hear Governor Mark Sanford say:
9) I crossed the line once with Janet Reno.
8) As I sat in Argentina, I thought of the most beatiful name in the whole wide world: Jenny.
7) Blago and I are going to open up a public relations firm
6) I think I have a man crush on Chief Reggie Lloyd now.
5) I think I can beat Jim DeMint in the 2010 US Senate primary.
4) Jakie Knotts ought to add a little South American spice to his barbecue.
3) If they impeach me, I'll veto it.
2) The little voices inside my head keep telling me I can't resign.
1) Uh-oh, my soul mate is late.
With all respect to David Letterman.....