In a few days, Voting under the Influence will present its 4th annual Thanksgiving political awards. Since the readers of this blog have made that it possible for VUI to stay around so long, this year VUI is seeking input from its readers.
If you any nominations or ideas about who is deserving of the various awards, comment here, or email your ideas to email@example.com
Here are the list of awards:
1) Turkey of the Year (given to the politician or political group with the worst year and most boneheaded moves.)
2) Golden Drumstick: (given to the politician or political group with the best year or most influence.)
3) Cornbread Dressing Award for Career Achievement
4) Cranberry Sauce Award for outstanding local government achievement.
5) Holiday Ham Award (given to the politician, blogger, consultant, with the biggest ego.)
6) The Fruitcake Award (self explanatory)
We look forward to your input. The Awards will be announced on Wednesday November 25th.
Thanks for reading and for commenting.