Thursday, May 20, 2010

The internet ad wars

The rise of the internet has led campaigns, activists, and well, just some strange people, to put out all sorts of campaign ads via YouTube.  Over the next couple of weeks, VUI will be looking at that those ads and offering them up for our readers to check out. 


Among the most interesting in the first round of ads we reviewed was an ad on the Governor's race by someone called Working Tommy C.  We have no idea who that guy is.  But, the ad he posted was interesting in that it featured one of our favorite films, The Planet of the Apes, as a theme.  


Take a look for yourself below and let us know what you think about the ad and all the other amateur political ads out there.  


5 comments:

  1. Obama ManMay 20, 2010

    All you crackers who thought my beautiful black ass was dead or going to stay in jail can kiss my beautiful black ass. I am out crackers, and I ain't taking any more cracker ass shit.

    This ad is racist. Who is you comparing to apes? You saying Obama is going to blow up the world.

    You cracker ass crackers ain't nothing but a bunch of white sheet wearing crackers with little crackers.

    Don't get me started on that cracker Joe Wilson and his little cracker in the other ad on this site. I prays for their souls, being proud about putting brothers in jail. Kiss my black ass.

    If the man wants them in, I sure as Hell ain't voting for their cracker asses.

    I would not vote for Haley, but she could come kick it with me anytime. It could help black and brown relations. Beside, you pale ass crackers ain't got nothing a fine bitch like that wants.

    I am too blessed to be stressed. Barack Obama is President of the United States, and crackers are going nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcycle ManMay 20, 2010

    Obama Man, you are one crazy son of a bitch. Maybe your ass ought to be locked up.

    Thanks, Brian, for posting this ad. I had not seen it before. It made me laugh my ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 20, 2010

    No Hindu Princess can save us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama Man (aka "Sock Puppet"):

    This video is actually "specist" in that I don't believe good ol' boy politicians are really of the same SPECIES as human beings.

    For the record, I hate all good ol' boy politicians equally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 21, 2010

    If I need some gas, a hotel room or some lady's unmentionables, I will call Nimrata "Nikki" Randhawa-Haley.

    I will trust General McMaster with the Governor's office.

    ReplyDelete