Saturday, June 19, 2010

Top 9 things we could hear from candidates and their supporters before Tuesday's runoff

 9)"Yes, little girl, Alan Wilson stole your kitten and gave it to his good old boy daddy Joe. But, I have the ability to sue them in the Supreme Court and get it back.  My time pretending to be a cop helps me with that." Leighton Lord

8) "I ain't ever passed a bar.  I always stop and have a cold one." Jakie Knotts

7) "Will somebody please claim to have had an affair with me?"  Gresham Barrett

6) " I am a proud SCINO...South Carolinian in name only." various Republican candidates

5) "We are for open and honest government, but we will let you know who contributed to us after the election is over." The new group SC Truth Squad running ads in SC. 


4) "Do you really want some little girl from Florence telling you who to vote for for Lt. Governor?  I can't believe I might lose to some little girl. Fire, ready, aim!" Bill Connor

3)"To prove that we are going broke I am going to set what little hair I have left on my head on fire, my opponent won't do that." Bob Inglis


2) "I am sober, I am good enough, and dog gone it, Howard Rich likes me." Mick Zais

1) "That drill sargent in Gresham's ads is sexy." Nikki Haley





9 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 19, 2010

    Call SC Truth Squad at the phone number that they list, which is a mobile phone from Greenwood of all places. The number is 864-992-1120. Ask to speak to their Chairman/Treasurer/Records Keeper L.E. Adams. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcycle ManJune 19, 2010

    Your best political Top 9 yet. I laughed my ass off. I am still voting for Nikki Haley, though. Like I said she could screw half of Columbia and I wouldn't vote for Gresham Barrett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord RocksJune 19, 2010

    Laughing at Leighton Lord is not something someone like you should do. He does not take your humor well and I promise you that you will pay for your blasphemy of him. Lord Rocks. You are a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord Rocks, just because your candidate is named Lord does not mean he is our Lord. You think Lord is Christ or something?

    McCarty makes fun of a lot of people in this post. It was funny. IF Lord has no sense of humor, then maybe he does not need to be AG. There is something really icky about a guy who can't laugh at someone is making fun of him and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you should say is that the AG's race is about two daddy's boys who both are dumb as dirt. Lord would not have his job but for his daddy in law. Wilson would not have his but for his daddy. Both are good ole boys.

    Nikki Haley is a stooge, like Sanford before, told what to say and do by SCINOs, as you call it, who are paid by Howard Rich's money.

    SC Democrats offer a real alternative to this bought and paid for good old boy government.

    Vincent Sheheen will not embarrass the state, and our AG candidate will not check fundraising lists before deciding who to go after.

    Laugh at this article, but if you want the laughs to stop and the work to rebuild our state to begin, vote Democrat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 19, 2010

    Leighton Lord can kiss my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 19, 2010

    I wonder if that drill Sargent's name is Wilbur Smith?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgia GalJune 20, 2010

    Stop making fun of Leighton Lord. He takes me back to the 80s, when men that looked like him fought over me and the coke and the Phil Collins music flowed.

    There is nothing at all wrong with a rich boy like that. You people in South Carolina are so narrow minded. You need to get over yourself and open you minds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord RocksJune 20, 2010

    Who drinks and eats more, you are you good ole boy buddy Jakie Knotts? WE know who you really are, Richard Brian McCarty.

    ReplyDelete