9) You scream at your neighbors about the principles of the founding fathers, but you could not name five founding fathers to save your life.
8) You follow around some politician or blogger you don’t like, just waiting for that moment to show the world who they are really are.
7) You like awake at night wondering how the Republicans got Alvin Greene nominated.
6) You like awake at night wondering how the Democrats got Nikki Haley nominated.
5) Despite a successful career, money in the bank, and a great family, you sit in your office in the afternoon with the lights off, mumbling to yourself “how could they make fun of me?”
4) You took time to try to find out which primary South Carolina Head Baseball Coach Ray Tanner voted in to decide whether or not to congratulate him and his team on winning the national championship.
3) You are so wrapped up in President Obama’s lack of response to the Gulf oil spill that you tell folks that oil is washing up on the shore in front of your mobile home on Lake Murray.
2) You spend hours each day searching the internet for the Nikki Haley sex video you just know exists.
1) You go out and get a tattoo of Jakie Knotts wearing a turban.