9) The Alan Wilson for Attorney General Campaign: "Signs" by Tesla.
8) GOP Lt. Governor nominee Ken Ard: "The Legend of the Wooley Swamp" by the Charlie Daniels Band
7) Blogger Earl Capps: "Darling Nikki" by Prince.
6) State Senator Vincent Sheeheen: "She Blinded me with Science" by weird 80s guy.
5) Comptroller General Richard Eckstrom: "The Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins.
4) Blogger Will Folks: " Goodbye Earl aka Earl's gotta Die" by the Dixie Chicks
3) State Senator Jake Knotts: "If the South woulda won, We would have had it made" by Hank Williams Jr.
2) Rep. Nikki Haley: "Rocket Queen" by Guns N Roses
1) Governor Mark Sanford: "Ring of Fire" by the great Johnny Cash