It is that time year again, the Fourth of July, when folks around the state of South Carolina will be invited to cookouts. Here is some advice on what not to say so that you have a pleasant time with your hosts.
9) President Obama was born in the United States.
8) Sweetie, hold my beer while I show these dumbasses how to do this.
7) Who cares what kind of barbecue Jakie Knotts likes, this stuff has too much mustard.
6) Your wife might be hot to you, but she really needs to wear a bra. And, yeah, I don’t care if you bought them for her for Christmas.
5) We really don’t want to see your middle aged beer belly, dude, put a shirt on.
4) I’m sober you sonabitch, give me another beer.
3) Easy, Governor, I will show you the Roman Rocket in due time.
2) Watch out, I am gettin’ loose with it
1) Hey ya’ll, watch this...I got fireworks.